1*rear rail - the curved one
2*1.9m mounting channel
2*1.9m mounting rubber
Small Box #1
6*stainless u channel brackets
- with Hannibal elephant
- fitted with 24 sets 6mm*12mm nuts, washers and dome nuts and 2 sets 6*15mm for the front attachment point of the top rail.
Additional 6mms to fasten down the front of the side rail to the bed.
12*8mm countersunk bolts - fix track to vehicle
6*rectangular stainless steel plates - two threaded holes in
12*spacer blocks 19*19 - space between vehicle roof and underside of rubber foot of aluminium mounting channel
12 of 8*40mm bolts, nuts & washers.
12 of 8*20mm for attaching hinged foot piece to L bracket.
18 of 6*10mm allen cap bolts – 6 will have nyloc nuts.
6 of 6*70mm with spring washers and nyloc nuts - used as pin for hinge section.
Small box #2
6 of leg top hinge section (flat plate)
6 of leg base section (curved plate)
6 of leg L bracket section
Top Rail assembly:
- Slide 5*6*12mm bolts into the channel on the top of the tubing on the sides on the rack. The very first one, slide all the way forward - this will be used to fasten the front of the top rail to the rack at a later stage.
- Slide 4*6*12's into the underside of each top rail, as well as the back curved one.
- Attach 2 stainless u channels to both sides of the rack - the back one should be positioned so that it overlaps with half of the rear rail, and half on the side rail - position the join in the middle. Position the front one midway between the rear and the front of the side rail. Mount the side rail on top of these plates, bolting the front down with the one bolt you left right in the front of the rack. Tighten all in place(keep loose for minor adjustment), repeat for back rail and other side rail.
- Tighten all nuts.
- Remove the factory fitted bars if present - cover can be easily removed to expose bolts.
- Remove black plastic cover strip, to expose all bolt pick up points.
- Pick up point bolt configuration as follows: rear set - three bolts, middle set - three bolts, front set – two bolts. Of these you will be using (from the rear),the first two of the rear set, the second and third of the middle set, and the front two. Remove these bolts.
- Mark out the mounting channel to correspond with these above mentioned pick up points. Drill the six 9mm holes in these positions. Drill the rubber as above. Repeat on the other set of mounting channel and rubber. Fit rubber to channel.
- Place the spacers over each exposed bolthole and fill with marine silicone sealer. Place track and fitted rubber on top of spacers, insert bolts(while silicone is wet) and tighten evenly.
- Slide in 6 stainless steel plates.
- Assemble leg set as per diagram do not tighten to allow for adjustment. Using the 6mm allen cap bolts, attach leg set to stainless plates, do not tighten fully to allow foot to slide in the track.
- Place rack on top of feet and slide feet to line up with flat mounting section on the rack.
- Ensure legs are adjusted evenly and level using all the adjustment holes in the legs.
- Tighten all bolts in rear leg sets first, then fronts, then lastly middle.
- Drill two 8mm holes through flat mounting plate and through leg L bracket slots, front middle and back. Insert two 8mm bolts into holes, add washers and nuts and tighten.